Would you like some help and motivation in staying healthy and organized (especially with your finances) in the New Year? Well, you are in luck! The website USA.gov is offering up a FREE kit containing publications that will help you do just that! Hopefully, this will be some useful material to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions this year! Go here to order yours (available in English and Spanish)!
Happy Healthy New Year!
If you haven’t figured it out by now…I LOVE COFFEE! And, I know that many other Megacoolmamas out there feel the same way about this delicious, heavenly, mood-lifting beverage from the Gods! (Okay, that may be taking it a little too far, but I seriously feel this way sometimes!). Anyway, my point is that YOU ARE IN LUCK! Tomorrow, September 29, is National Coffee Day, and you can get some megacool deals on coffee at your fave cafés! Check these out…
- Thornton’s gas stations are giving away FREE coffee and cappuccino beverages between the hours of 6 a.m. and 2 p.m tomorrow! Yippee!
- Caribou Coffee is doing a Buy One Get One Free deal on all of their coffee drinks!
- Dunkin’ Donuts is “brewing up a special contest” in honor of National Coffee Day for their Facebook fans!
- Enter here to try and win a Keurig Brewing System from Bailey’s creamers!
- Read here about how coffee can actually help women fight depression! Yet another reason to enjoy my beloved beverage!
Hurry to get your FREE $10 credit from Fab.com when you join through this link! You really do have to hurry though because this link will expire at 10 p.m. Central time on Wednesday, September 28! Look at some of the cute things I found there that you could get for CHEAP!
Fitness magazine offers a program in which you, the reader, can test the beauty products featured in their monthly issues! Just go here to find out how! Who doesn’t love new beauty products that are free?
If you need a new handbag, wristlet, id holder, wallet, umbrella, change purse….whatever cute Coach product you can think of, you will want to go to this link and print out the new coupon for 30% off a purchase until September 11! Coach Factory has some MEGA good deals…I regularly find the wristlets on sale for more than 50% off their original price and stock up on them as gifts when I get these coupons! Happy shopping!
Bath and Body Works
Get a FREE mini candle with any $10 purchase from Bath and Body Works! There are so many yummy-smelling candles out right now that it will be hard to choose which one you want! Just enter Promo code FREEMINI at checkout to get your free mini candle online! Also, if you can do two separate transactions (since you can only usually use one Promo code per transaction), use Promo code F114607 to get a FREE item of your choice with any $10 purchase until October 2. Your FREE item can be worth up to $13, too!
And, don’t forget to go through Shop at home to get 3.5% cashback with your purchase! Mega savings!
Which scent of fall candle is your favorite? Let me know in the comments section!
So, as I was perusing the World Market website, I found some really cute items on sale that would pair nicely with the 10% off you get through signing up with the World Market Explorer rewards program (there is a tab on the World Market website that says “WM Explorer- sign up there and receive a code for an instant 10% your order online!) AND the 4% cash back you get going through Shop at Home! Take a look at this cute stuff!
Pink and orange sun umbrella, only $3.75!
Wall chalkboard decal, only $11.99!
There is much more, too! Don’t forget to go through Shop at Home to earn your cash back!
Go to this link to enter a sweepstakes to win a Macbook Air, iMac desktop computer, HP Photosmart Printer and a $500 Visa gift card, sponsored by Mamapedia! Mamapedia is an online community for busy moms that brings us the best deals at discount prices for our families! Megacool!
Here are a few other places to print out coupons that you can add to your Megacool couponing list! There are lots of products you can print out coupons for, but I only promote and/or use the ones that are good for you! (See My Philosophy if you don’t know what I mean!).
Here are a couple of websites that you can visit and print out coupons for things like Fiber One bars and brownies, cereals, and other General Mills products. There are also coupons available for personal care items that you can stock up on! (You will need to sign up to receive special offers for a couple of these, but it’s worth the savings!)
http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/coupons/ (Eat Better America website; high value coupons for General Mills products)
http://www.pillsbury.com/coupons-promotions/ (more General Mills product coupons)
FREE Starbuck’s COFFEE!!! YIPPEE!
Check out this website and see what this guy named Jonathan Stark is doing…he is performing a social experiment to see if the concept of “Coffee Paid” will work. Try it for yourself and see if you can get free coffee! Megacool!
And, finally, FREE book downloads! Go here to visit the Simon and Schuster website for free book downloads and book sweepstakes! We love to read in my family!
Walgreens finds 8-9
This is a deal that I got at my local Walgreens yesterday. I planned out my trip around things I would use and things that were on sale AND had a coupon (in most instances). I ended up getting about $45 worth of merchandise for about $4! Megacool! You can do it to! This is how:
- Gillette Fusion Power Razor (on sale for $9.99, $4 off coupon in the July 31 P & G insert, AND $4 Register Reward)
- Crayola 24 ct. crayons (on sale for $1 AND $1 Register Reward)
- (2) Expo 2-pk. black dry erase markers (on sale for $.99 a piece AND used $2 off any 2 packs Expo markers found here)
- (2) Colgate Total Gum Defense 4 oz. toothpastes (used (2) $1.50 off one Colgate Total Gum Defense coupons, on sale for $3.49 a piece, AND $4 Register Reward) (NOTE: the coupon I used is no longer available to print, but you can still go on the Colgate website and print off a coupon and look in your July 24 SmartSource insert for another $.50 off one Colgate toothpaste- this will still give you the Register Rewards and a good deal on toothpaste!)
- Paid around $10 out of pocket
- (4) travel-sized Degree women’s deodorants at $.99 a piece AND $1 of 1 Degree deodorant found in the July 31 RedPlum insert, AND $4 Register Reward)
- (2) boxes of Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters (I prefer Dark Chocolate, but my husband will eat these for snacks) with Walgreens August savings booklet coupon (found right at the front of the store) of $1 off 2, AND (2) manufacturer’s coupons for $1 off each box of Skinny Cow candy (one was a peelie from a box of Skinny Cow fudge bars and the other is from the July 31 RedPlum insert)
- Keri lotion on sale for $5.99 AND $5 Register Rewards
- Used $9 of Register Rewards from first transaction
- Paid about $3.50 out of pocket AND had $9 Register Rewards remaining!
All together: AROUND $4 FOR ABOUT $45 WORTH OF PRODUCTS! MEGACOOL!
Note: Register Rewards are what the cash register spits out after your purchase that you can use toward your next purchase in the store. It’s like FREE money! Honestly, you can end up getting a lot of things for free if you play your cards right!
At Aveda online you can score FREE shipping and TWO FREE SAMPLES with any order of $35 or more with promo code AVEDASTYLE! I signed up for the newsletter from them and received this offer in my email. I looked around at the products and found a lot of stuff for around $15 or so on sale.
Also, Tom’s of Maine is a company that produces all-natural beauty and personal hygiene products. I like their deodorant because it is aluminum-free. If you go to their Facebook page, you can download Sheryl Crow’s new song “Long Road Home” for FREE! If you’re a fan (or even if you’re not!) it’s a nice, easy listen.
So, here’s your chance to travel around the world! World Market just started a sweepstakes in which you can win a trip around the world! Just “like” them on Facebook and click on the “Around the World” Sweepstakes tab on the left! And, while you’re at it, you may as well score a good deal shopping at World Market! Here is a link to a printable coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase there! (expires 8/21)
Also, while you’re on Facebook, you may as well head over to the Melissa and Doug page and enter their sweepstakes, too! They will be giving away a prize for every 1,000 fans that “like” their page until they hit 100,000! Once they have 100,000 fans, they will be giving a special surprise to all of their fans! I LOVE Melissa and Doug toys…they are awesome quality, wooden, educational toys for children. I have quite the collection in my home! (Our favorites are the puzzles and wooden food for my daughter’s play kitchen!). If you visit their website (linked above on their name) you may want to enter their Toy and Birthday club for exclusive offers and coupons on the days of your children’s birthdays and your birthday. Megacool!