For the next two days (expires September 1), Plum District is offering $20 worth of Plum Dollars for only $10! What’s more, if you are a new customer, sign up here and you will receive a $5 credit! So, you could be getting $20 worth of stuff for only $5! Megacool!
If you are not familiar with Plum District, it is a daily deal website geared towards smart, savvy moms. Each day, Plum District sends members a deal that relates to them and their busy lives – everything from spa treatments and restaurants to family outings and kids’ activities. Plum District is unique in that it is solely focused on moms and deals that will make their lives easier and more enjoyable. I have found everything from cute re-usable sandwich/snack bags for half price to a half-off deal on a massage! Your deals are geared toward the area you live in and are provided by well-known, reputable merchants. The fun part is that they are different every day! Sign up for your FREE $5 credit and explore what you can get today!
Ok, so I just had to share how awesome the New York and Company deal is right now! I was in dire need of some clothes to start the school year (since I’m a teacher, and I know many of you are, too!), and I had the coupon I talked about in this post to use….so, I perused the sale section and ended up spending $113 out of pocket, BUT I saved over $245!!! Yippeee!!! For this price, I got two skirts, three pairs of dress pants, one cardigan, and one sleeveless suit jacket. Keep in mind, this is all for work, so it is good quality and classy. AND, to top it off, for every $30 I spent in the store I got $15 City Cash back! So, I ended up getting $60 in City Cash back (to be used on future purchases)! What a megacool deal! Hurry in to your New York and Company to see if you can get an awesome deal, too! Happy shopping!
And, I can save another 15% on my next shopping visit by taking the survey on receipt!
If you or a little one in your family are Disney fans, then you need to check this out! The Disney store online is offering their super cute Disney character fleece blankets w/FREE personalization for $12.50 a piece! These regularly sell at $19.50, so this is a great deal! And, to make this deal a MEGA great deal, Shop at Home is offering up 15% cash back on your purchases today! WOW!!! If you don’t have a Shop at Home account, you really should get one if you do any shopping online…they offer you cash back on all of your purchase online (I haven’t found a store yet that I shop at that hasn’t been included), and then send you a check once your balance hits $20. Megacool!
Also, if you spend $75 or more at the Disney store today, shipping is FREE with promo code SHIPTODAY.
I plan on ordering a couple of these for my kiddos right now!
Walgreens finds 8-9
This is a deal that I got at my local Walgreens yesterday. I planned out my trip around things I would use and things that were on sale AND had a coupon (in most instances). I ended up getting about $45 worth of merchandise for about $4! Megacool! You can do it to! This is how:
- Gillette Fusion Power Razor (on sale for $9.99, $4 off coupon in the July 31 P & G insert, AND $4 Register Reward)
- Crayola 24 ct. crayons (on sale for $1 AND $1 Register Reward)
- (2) Expo 2-pk. black dry erase markers (on sale for $.99 a piece AND used $2 off any 2 packs Expo markers found here)
- (2) Colgate Total Gum Defense 4 oz. toothpastes (used (2) $1.50 off one Colgate Total Gum Defense coupons, on sale for $3.49 a piece, AND $4 Register Reward) (NOTE: the coupon I used is no longer available to print, but you can still go on the Colgate website and print off a coupon and look in your July 24 SmartSource insert for another $.50 off one Colgate toothpaste- this will still give you the Register Rewards and a good deal on toothpaste!)
- Paid around $10 out of pocket
- (4) travel-sized Degree women’s deodorants at $.99 a piece AND $1 of 1 Degree deodorant found in the July 31 RedPlum insert, AND $4 Register Reward)
- (2) boxes of Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters (I prefer Dark Chocolate, but my husband will eat these for snacks) with Walgreens August savings booklet coupon (found right at the front of the store) of $1 off 2, AND (2) manufacturer’s coupons for $1 off each box of Skinny Cow candy (one was a peelie from a box of Skinny Cow fudge bars and the other is from the July 31 RedPlum insert)
- Keri lotion on sale for $5.99 AND $5 Register Rewards
- Used $9 of Register Rewards from first transaction
- Paid about $3.50 out of pocket AND had $9 Register Rewards remaining!
All together: AROUND $4 FOR ABOUT $45 WORTH OF PRODUCTS! MEGACOOL!
Note: Register Rewards are what the cash register spits out after your purchase that you can use toward your next purchase in the store. It’s like FREE money! Honestly, you can end up getting a lot of things for free if you play your cards right!
If you haven’t heard of Plum District, it’s a nice site that offers up daily deals for busy moms and their families at a discounted rate. Use this link to sign up today and receive a FREE $5 credit toward your purchase. Currently, they are offering $50 of JCPenney.com credit (and FREE shipping for online orders over $49 using the code SHIP49) for just $25 and $40 of Buildakit.net credit for just $20!
JCPenney is great for Back-to-School clothes shopping and Buildakit.net is an online school supplies store, created by teachers! They have a very nice selection of top-of-the-line products at good prices.
What a nice way to get your school shopping started- HALF OFF of EVERYTHING! Woohoo!
(Remember, you must go through Plum District first to get these deals….then you can use the credit you purchase through them to shop at the retailers websites!)