Here is the Megacoolmama shopping list for this week! I have linked to coupons where possible! Remember, sales paired with coupons = mega savings for you! Recipes to follow this week for some ingredients you will see on my list…happy shopping!
- Dole Salad Blends (4 for $5)
- all produce except grapes (
blueberries, cherries, bananas, strawberries, apples, watermelon, zucchini, cucumber, celery, green pepper, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, red onion) (Meijer uses local farmers, therefore giving you great quality produce, mostly organic, at a great price!)
- Sargento all natural deli cheeses (2 for $5)
- Apple & Eve juiceboxes (2 packs for $5) AND COUPON
- Barilla whole grain pasta ($.99 a box)
- eggs- COUPON for $.50 off 1 carton of Eggland’s Best eggs in the July 31 Red Plum coupon insert!
- red/purple seedless grapes (on sale for $1.29 a lb.)
- Thomas Whole Grain English Muffins (Buy One Get One Free!)
- Old Orchard frozen juices (10 for $10) COUPON
- Perdue Ground turkey breast (on sale for $3.99)
- Activia selects yogurts (10 for $10) COUPON
- Jewel olive oil (on sale for $3.99)
- Healthy Life Whole Wheat bread (on sale for $2.09!)
- Ragu pasta sauce ($.99 a piece, When You Buy 10- can be combined with other When You Buy 10 items, not to be confused with 10 for $10 items…it’s different!) ALSO, there is a coupon for $1 off 2 Ragu Pasta Sauces in the July 31 Red Plum coupon insert! You could be getting these for around $.90 a jar!
- Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Goldfish crackers (COUPON for $4 off 2 big boxes of these found in the Wednesday Jewel Osco mailer!)
- Archer Farms organic milk
- Coffee Mate Natural Bliss creamer (COUPON for $1 off one creamer when you go to the Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Facebook page and “like” them!- Hurry before the coupons are gone!)
- Stonyfield kids organic yogurt COUPONS
- HappyTot organic veggie and fruit pouches
- Swanson organic chicken broth
- Organic strawberries AND blueberries for $2.49 a pop! Just discovered this today! Woohoo!
- Market Pantry garbanzo beans ($.59 a can)
- Market Pantry black beans ($.59 a can)
- Hormel Selects all natural lunchmeat
- Archer Farms 100% Whole Wheat Simply Balanced tortillas
**Also…I wanted to mention that Trader Joe’s, one of my favorite stores, has some good bargains on frozen fruits and vegetables. I found ORGANIC frozen strawberries (12 oz. package) at my Trader Joe’s yesterday and picked up a couple bags. You will not find fresh organic strawberries for this cheap anywhere, so this is a GREAT buy to use for salads, smoothies, desserts- you name it! AND, Trader Joe’s had watermelon for $3.99- cheapest I’ve seen anywhere! **