Head on over to the Rubbermaid website to start saving on their products! I love their glass containers with Easy Find lids for storing and freezing leftovers from my Megacool recipes, such as this Shredded Pork one!
Did you know that Meijer’s website has a spot where you can go online and download coupons that you want on products sold at Meijer? I didn’t know that I could do that until I discovered the Meijer Mealbox! Visit the link to start saving even more at your Meijer!
FREE downloadable organizational tools!
MommyTracked is a cute website that offers lots of helpful suggestions on being an organized mommy and keeping your sanity! I found these free downloads that will definitely come in handy for planning my next party and keeping my family’s meals and activities organized during the week. Check it out for yourself!
This is a recipe that I like to use to grill chicken drumsticks in the summertime, especially when they are on sale (like they are for $.99/lb. at Meijer this week!). This is a healthy alternative to frying, AND there is no skin on the drumsticks in my version of the recipe! Enjoy and LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
- chicken drumsticks (about 10 or so)
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- couple dashes of pepper
- couple dashes of sea or kosher salt
- Begin by cutting the skins off of the chicken legs. I do this simply by pulling the skin down toward the bone (from top to bottom) and then snipping the skin off with kitchen shears.
- Place chicken in a medium-sized dish and stab each drumstick a few times with a knife.
- Squirt lemon juice over the chicken and be sure to cover all of (or most of) the drumsticks.
- Add basil, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the chicken.
- Cover and shake the chicken so that it is all coated with lemon herb mixture
- Marinate for as long as you can (usually I do this for an hour or two)
- Throw chicken drumsticks on the grill for about 20 minutes on medium to medium-high heat, turning them a few times so they don’t burn.
- Eat up!